The Award nominates 11 blogs who have less than 200 readers. Awardees then answers 11 questions provided by their nominator. Each awardee then 'pays it forward' by publishing a post and nominating 11 bloggers with their own 11 questions.
Here are my responses to Holly's questions ~
- Coffee or Tea? Tea for sure.
- Work at home - dress for success in high heels and pearls, or sweats? Sweats - dress for comfort when at home, I say!
- Favourite kitchen gadget and why. I don't (cannot) cook, but love our mix-master as it does everything for me.
- Favorite kitchen small appliance and why. Would have to be the kettle - tea is my staple.
- Do you have a hot area in the house where everything seems to land like mail, lists, pens, hats, purses? My desk draws have collected a lot of things over the years...
- What is on your honey-do list waiting to get done? I would like to clean out my cupboards - some may call be a 'hoarder.'
- Favorite movie/movies of all time? Love and Other Disasters is a lovely movie.
- What TV show/shows are on your must-see list? Hawaii Five-0 and Grey's Anatomy.
- If you were given an unlimited amount of money, what big-ticket item for your home would you buy? I would spend the money painting the entire house.
- What is your favourite store to shop for decor? Anywhere with a good sale!
- You just won the lotto, congratulations. What kind of house will you go buy and where will it be? I wouldn't buy a house but would donate some and bank the rest.